Reunion 2016 Recap
Thank you to everyone who came back to our 15th Year Reunion! Even the threat of horrendous weather (and the implementation of Cornell’s severe weather protocol) couldn’t dampen our classmates’ spirits. The class is collecting photos from Reunion. Please send us yours at firstname.lastname@example.org and post them on our class Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cornell2001.
by the numbers… Class of 2001 attendance…
- Classmates (including Non-Reunion Year) = 171
- Non-class alumni = 4
- Guests = 45
- Children = 53
- This was the first reunion attended by 39 of our classmates!
Class of 2001 Officers
Thank you to the outgoing board members for their service to our class and Cornell!
- Katrina Dryer
- Lauren Wallach Hammer
- Michael Hanson
- Trina Lee
- K. Lauren Bontecou Reichart
- Andrea Sweeney
Welcome to the new (and returning) class officers, who were approved at Reunion 2016!
- Co-Presidents – Claire Ackerman and Praveen Anumolu
- Cornell Annual Fund Representatives – Sarah A. Binder and Lora M. Epstein
- Reunion Co-Chair – Lorraine Medeiros
- Secretary/Treasurer – Adam H. Dunst
- Correspondent – Nicole Neroulias Gupte
- Affinity Chair – Deeonna Farr
- Class Council – Nathan T. Connell, Stephanie De La Cruz, Diana Tyler Heath, Kyle G. McKenna, and Gregory T. Robinson
Become a Class Officer
We are still looking for additional classmates to fill officer positions. If you are interested or want more information, please email us at email@example.com.
Open officer positions
- Vice President – vacant
- Publicity Chair – vacant
- Webmaster – vacant
- Reunion Co-Chair – 2 vacancies
- Correspondent – 1 vacancy
- Class Council – vacancies available
Class Officer Role Descriptions